Since 2002, Accidents Direct, a Claims Management Company regulated by the FCA, has been a leading name in the personal injury marketplace

How Much can I claim?

Compensation calculator

Am I eligible?

See all accident types

How does it work?

Read more

No Win No Fee

How does it work?

Accidents Direct is the UKs leading personal injury specialist.

We have been helping hundreds of thousands of people claim compensation for injuries they have suffered through no fault of their own since 2002. Our expert team of customer service representatives are on hand to help talk you through your options and get the compensation you deserve. We work alongside a panel of specialised personal injury solicitors and we will put you in touch with one of these.

About us

I have found the whole process very straight forward and professional with speedy responses and would use them again...

I would definitely use Accidents Direct again, they gave me what I expected from a service of this sort...

Accidents Direct provided me with an extremely knowledgeable and experienced solicitor who was supportive...

Free advice

Our specialist solicitors, all of whom work on a No Win No Fee basis are available for you to speak to immediately regarding your accident, at NO COST.

learn more

No Win No Fee

You will not be charged if your personal injury compensation claim is unsuccessful.

learn more

Same-day response

Our solicitors will give you a decision the same day on whether your claim for compensation can proceed.

learn more

Direct solicitor contact

We put you through to one of our expert solicitors straight away to discuss your claim. All our solicitors have experience in all areas of personal injury.

learn more